ECS is seeking a Comply to Connect Engineer to work in our Ft Huachuca, AZ office.
- We are currently seeking a talented Forescout Engineer in support of Comply to Connect to join our team. This role will provide technical engineering and support for establishing, executing and training the environment for our delivered Managed Service supporting the US Army.
- Work closely with the Program Director supporting daily activities and weekly Program meetings with Government customers.
- Provide program status reports and briefings to internal management, senior leadership and government oversight officials
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and strong knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networks to include ASA, Palo Alto firewalls, and Cisco, Juniper, and Brocade switches
- Experience with design and configuration of Forescout products is a plus
- Hands-on experience in both Windows and Linux, Mac OSX platforms with a solid understanding of networking principals and security best practices
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines, and benchmarks
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CASP, Security+, CEH, SANS (GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GPEN) is a plus
- Advanced Administrator’s level of understanding of Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX) is a plus
- Computer Networking Systems Administrator’s level Knowledge of all protocol layers
- Strong knowledge of enterprise networking environments
- Expertise in debugging and root-cause analysis in complex systems and large environments
- Experience installing, implementing and debugging network access control security solutions is a plus
- Understating of programming languages: C, Java, and Perl
- This is a “hands-on” position that requires someone who is capable of multi-tasking. It requires an individual with a service-oriented mentality that can focus and take ownership of assignments/issues and manage/resolve those issues.
- Work well in a team-oriented environment and be able to self-manage their tasks to ensure success.
- Communicate up and down within the organization; prepare detailed descriptions of issues, status updates, recommendations, and reports.
- Applicants must be organized with an eye for detail.
- Must be US Citizen
- BS/BA or 6 years
- Minimum Top-Secret clearance is required with SCI eligibility and IAT Level II certification prior to start date.
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification, must meet requirements of DoD Directives 8570.01M
- 8+ yrs. experience working in a DOD environment (Contractor/Civilian/Military), preferably Army.
- Have networking, telecom, or application development, client/server, network and internet/web development experience.
- The ability to apply IS industry standards to secure network environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution, ability to manage and document system configurations.
- Knowledge of leadership and management development training programs and/or facilitator train the trainer programs as they pertain to a corporate training environment.
- Ability to translate conceptual requirements into business and functional requirements
- Ability to multi‐task and effectively prioritize competing requirements
- Must possess a high attention to detail
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science related field
- Senior Systems Engineer (Security) experience within the Department of Defense.
- Senior Systems Engineer (Security) experience supporting the Army
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Certification.
- Experience with all of the following
- McAfee, ACAS, VMWare, Windows, and Red Hat Linux.
- VMware -VSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and PGSQL
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.