ECS is seeking a TAMD Planner to work in our MacDill AFB, FL office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The successful candidate will have experience as a mid-level or senior staff officer at a Combatant Command or Service staff with a demonstrable history of providing SME support to operations and exercises comprising national, service and ally assets performing USCENTCOM Theater and global missile defense missions. This support requires 24/7 and/or surge support on an occasional basis. The candidate will have specific experience developing, analyzing and evaluating detailed plans, goals, and objectives for USCENTCOM Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) and Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) plans. Conduct planning to support CONPLAN/OPLANs. Additionally, support Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) strategy, policy, governance, and staff/resolve issues. Facilitate working groups. Candidate must have the ability to interact professionally and successfully with Government operational representatives. Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and is required to have high level public speaking abilities.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active TS clearance and SCI eligibility; be able to securely handle/safeguard classified information
- Five- Eight Years relevant work experience\
- Experience with high-level military staff briefing and action items
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Office O365 products; excellent writing/briefing skills
- Must be available for travel to both domestic and international locations (Qatar); no combat zone travel is authorized on this contract
- Ability to support a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- SharePoint specialist; ability to cross-train on other OES positions and support for short duration surge/contingency
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.