JAM Industries USA, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and Jam IT?
Choosing JAM Industries means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily…
- We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental,
- Vision, Life, as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
- We value work-life balance and offer a casual and fun environment
- Lively social calendar…there’s always something for everyone!!
- Generous employee discount on all our cool gear
- Convenient location with access to free parking
- On-going learning and career opportunities
- Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us…we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently auditioning for: Pro Audio Electronic Technician
Location: Southaven, MS.
The Pro Audio Electronic Technician is responsible for providing service and technical repairs for a wide variety of professional audio equipment and ensuring that each unit meets American Music & Sound and US Music quality standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Pro Audio Electronics Technician must be able to provide excellent service, solve problems, motivate and be a team player. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Service and repair a wide variety of audio equipment, which includes mixers (powered & un-powered), speakers (active & passive), keyboards, midi controllers, digital audio workstation interfaces, studio outboard gear, microphones, headphones, guitar amplifiers and various styles of DJ turntables and control surfaces.
- Troubleshoot equipment and perform diagnostic testing.
- Must be able to accurately document diagnostic findings and repairs performed in technical terms to complete electronic work orders.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience repairing audio equipment at the component level.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience repairing electronic equipment at the component level.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment, report findings and make repairs of diagnostic findings.
- 2-year Technical Degree preferred. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; experience with Oracle preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Must be comfortable working autonomously with little to no supervision, and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- The ability to speak French and/or Spanish is a plus!
At Jam USA, you will surround yourself with people that are truly passionate about what they do. As a member of our team, you will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package, subsidized health plan, generous employee discounts, and a casual and relaxed work environment not to mention the opportunity to join a winning team!
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted