Sales Account Executive
OutPLEX is a leading international business process outsourcing company that supports some of the world’s most recognized brands coupling a super talented team of representatives with advanced customer engagement technologies. OutPLEX is based in Ft. Lauderdale with nearshore operations in the Dominican Republic and work at home (WAH) representatives handling millions of calls, chats and emails on behalf of its clients annually. OutPLEX has been “business of the year” and in 2012 ranked the 8th fastest growing company in the United States. It’s likely you have reached out to your favorite retailer or service provider for support and have interacted with an OutPLEX agent.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic business development account executive looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for outstanding sales results. This opportunity requires an Executive level leader with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability; who will apply his/her experience and education in a highly self-directed and fast-paced environment. The position is an inside sales position that balances between handling inbound lead inquiries as well as digital outbound prospecting focused on identifying and qualifying business opportunities. Share the OutPLEX 15+ year success story and get paid! At the same time, this executive is also expected to be a contributor to the management of the company as a whole, as a member of the senior management team. A fair base salary with a strong upside for business development performance should motivate you! Average performance the total compensation should yield $80,000+ annually.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, Sales Administration and lead generation contacting business executives.
- Follow-up on internet sales leads.
- Develop quotes and support marketing objectives where applicable.
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership targeting new and existing business.
- Contacting potential clients via LinkedIn, email or phone to establish opportunities.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Build relationship with new and existing clients.
- Attend conference, meetings and industry events as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years in a business-business sales environment.
- Experience in project management.
- Preferred experience selling call center, software or related services.
- Documented track record of success in prospecting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Goal and results driven.
- An assertive and persuasive personality.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication.
- Four Year College Degree is a plus
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
OutPLEX is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Local Candidates Only Will Be Considered