Senior Payroll Administrator - Bilingual:
OutPLEX is seeking a detail oriented Senior Payroll Administrator to join our team! The Senior Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and record keeping and reporting. This individual would work closely with our Payroll and Finance Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates and payroll adjustments as required.
- Assists in the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions and monthly payroll journals.
- Ensures compliance with local payroll laws and best practices.
- Supports and provides guidance to management and employees on diverse payroll issues.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Processes or assists in the process of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and cash flow statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Functional understanding of Payroll functions
- Ability to problem solve as well as ability to assist in implementing those solutions
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Experience with AR/AP
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a must!
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of Payroll experience
- Dental, Health, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Great work culture and work/life balance!