|Back to Search Results
Are you a returning applicant?
|# of Openings:||1|
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
-Sustain the necessary data throughput rate by monitoring networking activity and maintaining existing equipment.
-Establishing and maintaining Site to Site Virtual Private Networks from on premise to Microsoft Azure end points
- Establishing and maintaining Firewall rules and policies that are aligned with company security compliance needs within Microsoft Azure.
-Creation of IP NAT rules as needed.
-Maintain the company phone and network system and work closely with the service providers to keep the lines active.
-Respond to network connectivity issue tickets and resolve any wireless communication issues within the confines of the office.
-Collaborate with third-party support and service vendors to ensure that the network stays operational.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE).
- Virtualization experience. (Must have)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Network Architecture and Design
- PCI Compliance experience. (PLUS)
-Desktop support with ability to maintain network infrastructure, network
equipment i.e. switches, routers, firewall, Active Directory.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience in BPO space
- Bilingual English and Spanish a MUST!