IT Help Desk Specialist - Colombia
OutPLEX is recognized as one of the leading call centers and customer contact organizations for superior quality, professionalism and results. Our success can be attributed to one thing – outstanding agents who provide superior services and products to our customers. OutPLEX is a top Teleservices contact center that supports recognized brands with Teleservices and Live Chat.
The primary role in this position will be to provide computer support, troubleshooting, and problem solving. Duties include maintaining desktop hardware and troubleshooting Windows desktop software. This individual will be responding to issues - resolution, routing, or escalation, and ensure networks remain stable with maximum uptime. Additional duties may include participating in the implementation of the new business intelligence reporting tool, development of reporting changes to existing central and department reports and development of new queries and reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
• Excellent customer service skills in a diverse, decentralized environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to document procedures and processes for non-technical users.
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills also required.
• Understanding of information needed to support business processes and decisions.
• High level of analytical skills with the ability to assess materiality.
• Adherence to current policies and procedure to improve service delivery performance is required.
• Ability to learn new software and hardware, interact positively with others, and successfully manage time
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+ years of Microsoft Office Suite experience
• PC Desktop Support including familiarity and experience with desktop hardware
• Windows Desktop Software Support
• General Network Knowledge including the basics of TCP/IP
• Active Directory knowledge
• Server 2012 experience a plus!
• Cisco ASA experience a plus!
• MS SQL/ MySQL any version a plus!
• Solid project planning and project management skills.
• Ability to handle a wide range of initiatives simultaneous
• Comfortable interacting with senior management
• Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts, and help desk software
• A+ Certification a Plus!
• Must be able to successfully communicate via telephone, email, and person-to-person moderately complex technical information, and accurately compose correspondence and reports