OutPLEX is a leading international business process outsourcing company that supports some of the world’s most recognized brands coupling a super talented team of representatives with advanced customer engagement technologies. OutPLEX is based in Ft. Lauderdale with nearshore operations in the Dominican Republic and work at home (WAH) representatives handling millions of calls, chats and emails on behalf of its clients annually. OutPLEX has been “business of the year” and in 2012 ranked the 8th fastest growing company in the United States. It’s likely you have reached out to your favorite retailer or service provider for support and have interacted with an OutPLEX agent.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic business development account executive looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for outstanding sales results. This opportunity requires an Executive level leader with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability; who will apply his/her experience and education in a highly self-directed and fast-paced environment. The position is an inside sales position that balances between handling inbound lead inquiries as well as digital outbound prospecting focused on identifying and qualifying business opportunities. Share the OutPLEX 15+ year success story and get paid!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, Sales Administration and lead generation contacting business executives.
- Follow-up on internet sales leads.
- support marketing objectives where applicable.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership targeting new business.
- Contacting potential clients via LinkedIn, email or phone to establish opportunities.
- Creating new email templates, call scripts, and messaging sequences
- Testing different messaging approaches to inspire and engage prospects
- Set up follow-up meetings with Outplex Sales Executive
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years in a business-business sales environment.
- Preferred experience selling call center, software or related services.
- Documented track record of success in prospecting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Goal and results driven.
- An assertive and persuasive personality.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication.
- Strong/Professional English speaking and writing skills