Outplex is recognized as one of the leading call centers and customer contact organizations for superior quality, professionalism and results. Outplex is a top Teleservices contact center providing sales and services from some of the most recognized companies today! Our success can be attributed to one thing – outstanding employees who provide superior services and products to our customers. Come find out for yourself what is the Outplex difference!
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team. Developers usually work closely with Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems. In addition, they help to automate and streamline company's operations and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Collaborate with upper management and work closely with internal IT, Marketing, and Graphic teams
- Ability to document procedures and processes for non-technical users
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills also required
- Maintain and update websites
- Understanding of information needed to support business processes and decisions
- High level of analytical skills with the ability to assess materiality
- Adherence to current policies and procedure to improve service delivery performance is required
- Ability to learn new software and hardware, interact positively with others, and successfully manage time
Skills and Specifications:
- Experience in managing Linux.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience as a full stack developer
- 2 years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
- 1 year of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages
- Knowledge of web services, SDKs, REST and SOAP APIs.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skill