Portuguese Quality Reviewer
OutPLEX is a leading international digital and customer contact management services organization developing solutions for the worlds most trusted brands. We are the largest customer digital engagement provider globally. Global brands turn to OutPLEX for complex outsourcing utilizing our digital innovation centers of excellence and highly skilled engagement experts for a greater ROI. Since 2001, OutPLEX has successfully transacted billions of customers experiences on our clients behalf via phone, digital messaging, chat, social media and more with a track record of quality, service and delivery.
- Quality personnel are required to monitor various communications to ensure compliance of all applicable rules and regulations.
- Ensure quality metrics are met by assessing accurate samples and monitor process improvement initiatives
- Responsibilities include agent-wise quality monitoring of transactions (chats, email, call recordings, social media interactions), team level quality analysis, conducting calibration, creative approvals, performing fraud audits and compliance audits
- Defining and updating quality frameworks to match the workflows
- Often required to track team reporting, present audit findings to client and internal stakeholders, provide feedback and coaching to agents to improve quality.
- Attend sessions with client stakeholders to provide insights on quality improvements and collaborate with training to help develop agent quality improvement plans
- Performs monitoring and provides feedback and, trend data to team management
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
Essential skills and experience:
- Two-three years minimum of relevant experience
- Experience working as an agent prior in same or similar workflows
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level expertise with Word and Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge with Internet technology.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Solid understanding of workflow tools used for providing services
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.