OutPLEX is a leading international digital and customer contact management services organization developing solutions for the worlds most trusted brands. We are the largest customer digital engagement provider globally. Global brands turn to OutPLEX for complex outsourcing utilizing our digital innovation centers of excellence and highly skilled engagement experts for a greater ROI. Since 2001, OutPLEX has successfully transacted billions of customers experiences on our clients behalf via phone, digital messaging, chat, social media and more with a track record of quality, service and delivery.
OutPLEX is seeking a Graphic Designer/Animator to design and create graphics and animations for various branded projects including web content, social media imagery and video, digital collateral, and more. This role supports efforts to develop content that engages our prospective clients in a meaningful way and drives leads to sales.
The ideal candidate is equal parts creative thinker and detail-oriented technician. It is vital that this person can offer suggestions and create original designs. You are comfortable working independently but enjoy collaborating with others and possess excellent communication skills. You’re a strong visual storyteller who understands how to use design to express and bolster creative marketing ideas. The role requires someone who is comfortable structuring and self-directing projects and tasks but knows when to lean on the team for assistance.
We welcome a challenger who brings fresh thinking and a strong point of view but can also accept direction from leadership. We don’t expect anyone to walk into this job and know everything on their first day, but we need you to be the kind of person who’s curious enough to develop expertise in our industry and grow into the role. Your talent will bring OutPLEX’s brand to life anywhere a potential customer interacts with us!
- Collaborate with leadership and work closely with Marketing Manager
- Deliver social media images or animations each week
- Create featured images per month to align with website blogs and articles
- Design miscellaneous graphics as needed for website or other presentations or projects
- Develop and maintain resource templates (i.e., master PPT deck) that align with brand standards to be used across the company
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Organize all assets, both sourced and created, in an easily accessible media library to be reused and repurposed
- Work with Marketing Manager to conceptualize creative campaigns that communicate complex topics simply and intuitively
- Collaborate on projects in conjunction with sales efforts and related partnerships to develop marketing assets promoting complementary services (i.e., presentations, digital flyers, graphics, etc.)
- Stay current with animation, motion graphics, and design technology and platforms
- Continuously ideate and experiment with new creative ways to help evolve our brand
- See projects through the entire design process, from creative concept to iteration of design mockups, prototypes, finished design assets and final production files
- Primary focus on graphic design with occasional motion graphics, 2D animation and video editing
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent field is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in a Graphic Designer/Animator role
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), After Effects, and MS Office
- Demonstrable graphic design & animation skills with a strong portfolio of diverse assets available online, including static and motion graphics for social media, website design, print and digital media, and other branded communications
- Experienced in core design fundamentals including typography, composition, color theory, image manipulations and branding
- Keen eye for aesthetics with a high attention to detail and consistency
- Proficient in multi-tasking, managing time effectively, working independently and meeting deadlines
- Ability to proactively and effectively communicate and present ideas to executive team
- Knowledge of social media platforms and design specifications for each (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand identity guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Ability to edit video clips to produce short digital ads
- Willingness and ability to both A) come up with creative, self-directed ideas, and B) follow precise directions on projects that require specific parameters
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Outstanding spelling, grammar, and communication skills a must!