Join AAA Washington as a Insurance Information Specialist!
- 22 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year!
- 9 Paid Holidays a year
- 4 Hours of Volunteer Time Pay (VTP) a year
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free AAA Membership
- Great Health & Life Benefits!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Travel and Insurance discounts!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Process the daily system download to receive information from our various insurance companies.
- Review and process incoming requests in a timely manner in accordance to department policies and service levels
- Ensure data integrity, auditing system data to ensure new business and rewrites are received and processed in accordance with department policies.
- Follow-up with insurance companies when policy changes are not completed or reflected in their data systems.
- Scan and/or attach new business documents and other forms into the Agency Management System.
- Create and/or distribute reports as they relate to agent production.
- Perform periodic Agency Management System database clean-up.
- Review and assist agents with the correction of customer policies and adjust payment descripencies as needed.
- Work with team members to resolve issues and assist each other as needed.
Summary of Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years related administrative or previous customer service experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Competency using agency and carrier applications and systems.
- Ability to type and working knowledge of computers, MS Suite and the internet.
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information, with a strong sense of intergrity.
- Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle frequent interruptions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- Ability to notice discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information.
- Able to identify what needs to be done and takes action before being asked.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing, including effective use of listening skills.
- Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done.
- Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and relate positively to people or reduce tension or conflict.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, maintaining a positive and successful work environment.
- Skill in organizing information and material to optimize efficiency and minimize duplication effort.
- Ability to analyze data for trends.
- Skill in establishing rapport and gaining the trust of others including ability to build relationships for potential business and other positive actions.