Bracebridge Capital, LLC is a leading hedge fund manager with over $12 billion of net assets under management. The firm pursues investment strategies primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to equity, interest rate and foreign exchange markets. Established in 1994, Bracebridge manages private investment funds that serve endowments, foundations, pension funds and other institutional and high-net-worth investors.
Approximately 140 employees operate from our office located in Boston’s historic Back Bay. The entrepreneurial and collaborative culture at Bracebridge rewards and supports motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and intellectually curious individuals. We believe our firm’s greatest asset is the people who work here.
The Structured Product Data Analyst will report to a Manager within the Quantitative Research group and be responsible for implementing new and converting legacy ETL processes for the Structured Product team. Interaction with trustees and other data providers may be required, as well as internal departments. You will also have the opportunity to work on ad hoc projects within the Structured Products group.
• Convert legacy applications into new applications within our framework
• While working on the conversion of legacy processes, you may be required to run the existing legacy applications to learn how they operate and identify current issues
• Maintain processes once implemented and make changes as required
• Provide quality code that is well tested and analyzed
• Create reports and automated tests using the existing framework
• Create applications to extract and load data from various providers
• Design database schemas for various data providers and asset classes
• Build tools to summarize and display security and collateral information
• MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
• 1-3 years of professional experience with .NET development platform, specifically C#
• Strong object oriented programming skills
• Strong SQL skills
• Proven ability to produce quality work under time pressure
• Excellent technical and communication skills as well as the ability to work collaboratively with others
• Intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to learn