Bracebridge Capital, LLC is a leading hedge fund manager with over $12 billion of net assets under management. The firm pursues investment strategies primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to equity, interest rate and foreign exchange markets. Established in 1994, Bracebridge manages private investment funds that serve endowments, foundations, pension funds and other institutional and high-net-worth investors.
Approximately 150 employees operate from our office located in Boston’s historic Back Bay. The entrepreneurial and collaborative culture at Bracebridge rewards and supports motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and intellectually curious individuals. We believe our firm’s greatest asset is the people who work here.
We are currently seeking an experienced Investment Analyst focused on the Healthcare space. The primary responsibilities of this position will include working closely with Portfolio Managers to evaluate investment decisions, monitor asset performance and provide the senior investment team with detailed research, analytics, modeling and fundamental analysis.
• Work with PMs across a large portfolio of private healthcare related assets to perform fundamental and relative value analysis
• Analyze investment opportunities across the capital structure
• Assist in the diligence of assets and work on deal structuring with legal and tax teams for private transactions
• Build investment decision making models and maintain surveillance across the portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in a field of medical/life sciences
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience (consulting, VC/PE or investment banking) within the healthcare sector
• CFA level 1
• Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Buy side experience preferred