About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
The Relationship Banker (RB) at Bank of America provides personalized banking services by performing all teller functions as well as those of a personal banker while maintaining friendly and positive relationships with customers and coworkers.
- RBs are responsible for assisting and educating customers on self-service banking options (for example, mobile, online, ATM) and building and deepening customer relationships.
- RBs are also trained in cash transactions and may be asked to process these transactions both accurately and efficiently when needed.
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and bank personnel in lobby or drive up.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with customer escalations and engagement required.
- Six months of cash handling experience preferred.
- Minimum one year in a customer contact/client facing position or equivalent preferred.
- Those with exceptional customer service, retail, and hospitality backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Those that are motivated, driven to achieve goals, and that have a strong desire to help others are encouraged to apply.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including Saturdays.
- Are proficient in the English language (can read, speak, and write); a second language proficiency is an absolute positive.
- Must obtain satisfactory background check/fingerprinting results
- Must be 18 or older on the start date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Some roles may require passing an assessment
Various locations in the greater Chicagoland area; Most locations are CTA accessible. Placement determined during hiring process.
Salary and Benefits:
- Full-Time Hours
- $21.00 hourly plus performance-based incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K