At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Every day we provide unmatched convenience by serving approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients. At Bank of America, we strive to be a bank for everyone. Like the people we serve, we come from every walk of life. We are proud of our inclusive culture because when you create a workplace where all employees can thrive, everyone benefits.
As part of the Bank of America team, Client Solutions Specialist listen to our clients to understand which products and services are best suited for their unique needs while providing an exceptional client experience. Make a difference where it counts by joining our team at Bank of America. We’re seeking skilled sales professionals who can advise and advocate for our client’s most important financial needs. Specialists are sales professionals who work in a call center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority. What would you like the power to do?
As a Client Solutions Specialist, you can look forward to
• Competitive suite of benefits including tuition/dependent care reimbursement, generous 401K and PTO offerings
•A schedule that works with your life. We have several schedule offerings to help you achieve better work-life balance. Ask one of our recruiters about our schedule options.
•Collaborating with a team of professional sales specialists and managers in a call center environment.
•Thriving in a fast paced, dynamic environment and interacting with clients throughout your day
• Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
• Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Long term career opportunity with multiple career development paths.
We’ll help you
• Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
• Learn about core banking products and services we provide through Bank of America. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources.
• Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
• Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
• Enjoys ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
• One year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products
• Has an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
• Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Experience in the banking/financial industry
• Experience working in a call center
• Experience in telephone sales
• Experience with multi-solution customer offerings and bundling services
• Experience working as a Personal Banker managing high client volume
Shift: 2nd shift Hours Per Week: 40
8% shift differential for all 2nd shift schedule