Sr. Electronics Engineer
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
As a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will design and implement the analog and digital instrumentation for the electronic hardware for our medical devices.
- Engineering of the product life cycle including: architecture, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Specify cost-effective designs for manufacturing.
- Collaborate with diverse research engineers to optimize the quality of hardware designs.
- Involved in addressing quality issues and improving productivity.
- Participate in the development of current and future-state medical devices.
- Document hardware designs, hardware verification, and materials within the quality system.
- 7+ years industry experience with product level design and board development
- Present formal design reviews with cross functional teams and manage multiple projects
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Digital logic and microprocessor design experience
- Hands-on experience with power supply design
- Embedded circuit design and low noise audio frequency analog design a plus
- EMC mitigation and familiarity with a highly regulated product development practices
- Ability to design simulation and modeling
- Mentor PADS or other layout and schematic entry tool
- Experience with Assembly language or C programming for basic hardware peripheral verification
- Knowledge of product development methodologies and processes.
- Prior experience in the design and development of medical devices, applications, or consumables highly preferred
- Must excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission / Affirmative Action employer, We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.