Masimo International SARL headquartered in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is part of the fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company Masimo Corporation with operations spanning the globe. We develop, market and sell innovative and noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
Clinical Sales Representative – Middle East
In this high-profile role, the Clinical Sales Representative (CSR) will have the unique fortune to foster and develop strategic relationships with a variety of clinical and administrative leaders in targeted hospitals and other healthcare markets, and to manage all accounts (Hospitals, Private Clinics, Alternate Care) in her/his territory . Responsible for sales and clinical targets, plus responsible to support Clinical Evaluations and Research Support, you will be a proactive member of a dynamic team and enjoy securing new business and developing and increasing clinical sales in your territory. Your clinical, sales and account management expertise will be rewarded with opportunities for career growth and advancement in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives!
- Responsible for clinical and sales goals of all Masimo products in assigned territory, including achieved assigned quotas for sales and contracts and growing the installed based inside the assigned territory in the Middle East.
- Engage in selling of accounts including qualification, demonstration, clinical evaluation and closure through planning, executing, and directing overall focus accounts, including development of account strategies, implementation of strategies, and coordination of resources necessary to optimize strategies with the Area Business Manager and/or Country Manager
- Be seen as an expert in pulse oximetry and pulse CO-Oximetry as well as an authority on the clinical impact of various patient monitoring solutions, such as brain function monitoring and regional oximetry, as well as capnography.
- Position Masimo SET as the new standard for pulse oximetry, position Masimo Rainbow as the ‘’only choice’’ for pulse Co-Oximetry, position the ROOT innovation platform and all related parameters and solutions as an essential bedside solution in the OR, ICU and throughout the hospital
- Partner with appropriate OEM sales staffs in providing key clinical education and support for key account whole-house conversions
- Convince customers using Multiparemetric Monitors (Such as GE, Philips, Dräger, Spacelabs…..) to upgrade/convert their installed base from non Masimo SpO2 technology to Masimo, while securing long-term contracts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders and clinical bodies in the territory (eg. Anesthesia, ICU, Neonatology and ER) to ensure, in coordination with Marketing, that Masimo’s technologies are present in the academic programs of all major congresses and symposiums and in local protocols.
- Participate in programs to build and maintain end-user awareness (e.g., trade show, regional symposium, competitive analysis, advertising, etc.),
- Provide sales and marketing input to Region and Distribution Manager, including clinical market trends, competitive activity, product design needs, regulatory, and production requirements.
- Participate in administrative, tender and clinical education efforts for Group Purchasing and Ministry initiatives as well as for all public, private, hospital and non-hospital opportunities
- Utilize Salesforce.com for documentation of all field and customer interaction and activity
- Exceed goals within the expense budgets for all required activities
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree as Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist or Doctor or other medical/clinical discipline
- 2 - 3 years direct critical care, NICU, PICU, O.R. and emergency medical systems (EMS) experience (Neo-natal and Pediatrics highly advantageous)
- Proven sales track record, with five or more years of medical devices sales and clinical experience with Patient Monitoring systems is highly advantageous
- The ability to communicate value based solutions, including when educating/training in competitive, strategy-intensive markets within hospital and/or other healthcare markets.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- English verbal and written fluent communication skills (required) with superior communication skills including an exceptional ability to lead group presentations
- Results oriented with a positive "can do" attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Experience working with OEM and distributors sales forces.
- Experience calling on C level customers
- Comfortable in high visibility situations and exhibits strong self-confidence
- Demonstrated self-starter; a "hands-on" individual who enjoys challenge and is dedicated to getting the job done with minimal support and direction.
- Advanced software, presentation and project management skills
- Experience working in both large structured and small entrepreneurial organizations. Must be sensitive to the constraints of a "start-up" operation and capable of working effectively in such an environment and possess the flexibility in reacting to new situations and adaptability for working in a new environment.
- Direct selling experience in competitive, strategy-intensive markets.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout your territory (~60%)
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company?
We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application.Through our career website.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com