Are you 100% customer focused and driven to provide top notch guest experiences?
Do you have a positive attitude, vibrant customer service skills and the ability to coach and lead a dynamic front office team?
Take a career road trip with us at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort - an award-winning Holiday Resort centrally located on the Gold Coast!
As the Front Office Team Leader, you will be the first point of contact for our guests and be keen to pass your excellent customer service skills onto your team members. You will ensure the highest possible standards of efficiency and professionalism in Front Office Guest Services.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following key objectives:
- Role model, coach and monitor the standards and performance of the Team with an emphasis on training & teamwork
- Lead and supports staff dealing with difficult customer situations
- I nduct and onboarded new team members
- Ensure that individual guests, groups and patrons are welcomed warmly, and are efficiently checked-in and out
- undertake general office duties e.g. filing, photo copying, maintaining stock levels etc.
- Assist guests with special requests, general information, transportation, event tickets, restaurant and airline reservations and other reasonable requests as they arise
- Facilitate Group bookings and stays to ensure optimal guest satisfaction, profitability and the return and referral business opportunities driven from the Groups and Conferences sector
- Maintain the accurate balancing of all shift transactions, floats and banking carried out on your shift
- 2 years experience in a similar position (hotel/ resort or tourist park environment expereince is an advantage)
- Previous experience with front office computer and Reservations systems is desirable
- Affinity with NRMA’s culture, vision and the holiday parks and resorts industry
- Exceptionally customer service focused with a strong desire to maintain relationships by ensuring proactive contact with guests
- Outstanding guest relations and communications skills and the ability to relate to, and host resort guests from a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds
- Ability to effectively mentor, coach and train team members
- Ability to maintain business confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy in a busy and demanding environment
- A competitive salary
- Great team culture and work flexibly options
- NRMA and Accommodation and discounts to all Park locations across Australia
For further information about NRMA Holiday Parks and Resorts you can visit our website www.nrmaparks.com.au
We are proudly diverse and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all people are valued, respected and able to contribute their talents to drive organisational performance.
We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please Note: All successful positions at NRMA Parks and Resorts will be subject to a mandatory pre-employment screening process.
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.