We are currently seeking a full time Senior Full Stack Angular Developer to join our corporate team of .NET/Angular developers!
This position offers flexibility with a telecommuting work arrangement.
As a Senior Full Stack Angular Developer, you will join a functioning team with projects already in progress and begin contributing immediately with minimal onboarding. Primary responsibilities are front end development in Angular with RESTful api development in C#/LINQ. Familiarity with Scrum, TDD and other XP practices are a plus.
- Participates in analysis and design of user interfaces and provides solutions and alternatives
- Collaborates with business, development, and quality assurance team members to implement best-in-class solutions
- Writes readable and maintainable solutions using best practices and conventions
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Minimum 5 years of overall application development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Angular and Typescript
- Minimum 3 years of experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience leading/mentoring a development team preferred
- Experience delivering an Angular application in a professional capacity
- Solid understanding of Angular best practices
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum development practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Cypress and Jest for automated testing
- Familiarity with Docker
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- FREE CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.