A regional health care system, with affiliates in Oregon, is seeking to add a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician. Traditional practice or outpatient practice. Not a J1 or H1-B opportunity.
- Traditional practice or outpatient practice
- First year guarantee with partnership opportunity after one year.
- Traditional practice sees patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting; Call 1:9.
- Outpatient practice sees patients in an outpatient setting only; Call responsibility by telephone only, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. one day per week and one weekend per month.
- Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program; with this support, our primary care physicians do not receive calls/messages regarding hospitalized patients during business hours.
- Internal medicine physicians can expect to see 20-24 patients a day in the outpatient practice.
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family
- Paid relocation
- Paid CMEs
- Paid malpractice
- Outstanding community and school system
- Very competitive base salary starting at $195k
- Excellent opportunity!