A large regional health care system, with affiliates in Central Illinois, is seeking to add a BC/BE Neurolo-hospitalist physician. Ideal candidates will have training in an epilepsy, headache, movement disorder, musculoskeletal, or neuromuscular fellowship programs, but candidates with fellowship training in other areas of concentration will be considered. Not a J1 or H1-B opportunity.
- Primary Stroke Center with 24/7 Neurointerventional team coverage
- Support of a large Hospitalist team
- Call divided equitably among the practice large Neurology team
- Call will be 1:8.
- Development is underway for a dedicated Neuro-Intensive Care/Neuro-Step Down Unit
- CARF-approved inpatient rehab unit
- Based at a Level I Trauma Center
- Teaching medical students/residents option available, if desired
- Opportunity for Neurosciences research
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family
- Paid relocation
- Paid CMEs
- Paid malpractice
- Outstanding community and school system
- Excellent opportunity!