A regional health care system, with affiliates on the Indiana/Ohio state line, is seeking to add a BC/BE Hospitalist physician to join a group of approximately 15 providers. Steady growth potential.
The ideal candidate is a team player that is passionate about excellent inpatient care, focused on service for physician customers and patients, meticulous about documentation, is willing to make changes in personal practice patterns based on medical evidence and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding health benefits, including family, dental and vision
- Week on/week off schedule
- Average patient volume of 15-20 patients
- Paid relocation
- Paid CMEs
- Paid malpractice
- Additional benefit and perks
- Retirement - 403b
- Production bonus potential
- $300k base salary to start + quality incentives
- $30k sign-on bonus
- Easily accessible to Dayton, Indy, Cincinnati, and Columbus.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities,
- Lakes, state and local parks, and much more.
- Voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana by Business Week.