A regional health care system, with affiliates in Oregon, is seeking to add a BC/BE Hospitalist. Residency training in Family or Internal Medicine. Not a J1 or H1-B opportunity.
- Hospital employed
- Exceptional health benefits, including family, dental and vision
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (be available at 7:00 a.m. for pager call) and 7 weeks out of the year there will be an alternate swing shift of approximately 9:00 a.m. - 7 :00 p.m.
- Critical care patients are co-managed with intensivists
- Paid relocation
- Paid CMEs
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement - 403b
- Outstanding community and school system
- Very competitive base salary starting at $220k
- Excellent opportunity!