ER Internal Medicine
A large regional health care system, with affiliates in Central Illinois, is seeking to add an ER Internal Medicine physician with residency training in Internal Medicine. Not a J1 or HI-B opportunity.
- BC in Internal Medicine
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS certifications required
- 24-hour shifts (would consider 12-hour shifts, if preferred)
- Outstanding health benefits, including family, dental and vision
- Paid relocation
- Paid CMEs
- Paid malpractice
- Additional benefit and perks
- Retirement - 401k or 403b
- Very competitive base salary to start
- Great quality of life!!