A large regional health care system, with affiliates in Central Illinois, is seeking to add a BC/BE Neurologist. Expertise in Stroke required. Not a J1 or H1-B opportunity.
- Primary Stroke Center with 24/7 Neurointerventional team coverage
- Support of a large Hospitalist team
- Call divided equitably among the practice large Neurology team
- Call will be 1:8.
- Development is underway for a dedicated Neuro-Intensive Care/Neuro-Step Down Unit
- CARF-approved inpatient rehab unit
- Based at a Level I Trauma Center
- Teaching medical students/residents option available, if desired
- Opportunity for Neurosciences research
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family
- Paid relocation
- Paid CMEs
- Paid malpractice
- Outstanding community and school system
- Excellent opportunity!