An Ohio hospital is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for its Emergency Department. Candidates who have training in primary care must possess the equivalent of two years emergency medicine experience.
- Hospital employment
- State-of-the-art facility
- Excellent benefits package
- 7 to 8 twenty-four (24) hour shifts per month
- Paid malpractice
- Paid relocation
- 403(b) with 6% match
- 200 paid time-off hours
- Generous CME allowance
- Named one of "America's Best Places to Practice" by Medical Economics
- Great place to raise a family - ranks among the "Top 100 Best Communities for Youth"
- Excellent school systems with national award-winning music programs
- Four golf courses, including one of the top-rated new courses in America!
- Lakefront golfing community housing available
- Growing community with small town charm - easy access to major cities
- Outstanding school districts and nearby universities