A progressive multi-specialty clinic in Central Colorado is seeking to add a BC/BE Part-time Hematology Oncologist. Known for having the mildest climate in Colorado, and breathtaking beauty, candidates can look forward to a small community with theatre, art galleries, and their own music concert series.
- The ideal candidate would have a special interest in providing full spectrum oncology/hematology in a rural community
- Part-time (48 hours every 2 weeks)
- Partnership with a robust infusion center located next to the Oncology clinic.
- Work in partnership with existing part-time BC Oncologist and experienced full-time Oncology Physician Assistant.
- Office space and examination rooms provided at hospital-owned multi-specialty clinic.
- Paid malpractice
- Paid licensure
- Relocation allowance
- CME Allowance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Competitive salary + incentives
- Sign-on bonus