A well-established, hospital-based Wyoming private practice is seeking a BC/BE and fellowship-trained Interventional Radiologist, for a partnership position. Current residents and fellows encouraged to apply.
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 30% I/R / 70 % Diagnostic (well rounded skills required)
- Diagnostic call equally shared
- No separate I/R call
- Relocation allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- 401k + profit-sharing and a cash balance plan
- Potential for sign-on bonus
- Potential for educational loan assistance.
- Extraordinarily generous salary, benefits, and time off package
- Great opportunity!
- Two-year partnership track
- Partners salary well north of $750k