You will be a member of the Cloud ID engineering team, which is responsible for the identity management on behalf of many well-known media companies. We undertake the technical challenge of handling extremely high traffic events with aplomb even when partner systems degrade under load. On our team, you will have the opportunity to get exposed to all parts of the stack and grow your skillset.
● Assist with the building of advanced applications in various spaces.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features.
● Work with outside data sources and APIs.
● Create automated tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Contributes to implementation, testing, and product release. Conducts tasks and assignments with minimal direction to contribute to team objectives.
● Diagnoses and resolves production problems with minimal assistance.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
● 3-5 years software development experience required.
● Proven working experience in both front-end and back-end development.
● Understanding of software development lifecycle.
● Experience with Java, React, and other modern JS frameworks
● Experience in software testing and/or debugging and project management skills.
● Experience with:
● REST APIs and microservices.
● Responsive HTML/CSS design.
● Experience collaboratively developing with Git or other version control systems.
● Database experience.
● Mobile Development an advantage.