You will be a member of the Cloud ID engineering team, which is responsible for the identity management on behalf of many well-known media companies. We undertake the technical challenge of handling extremely high traffic events with aplomb, even when partner systems degrade under load. On our team, you will have the opportunity to get exposed to all parts of the stack and grow your skillset.
We operate in agile teams that emphasize learning and collaboration. Our teams work with a wide range of technologies and we place a high value on continuous improvement. We ship a lot of code, and are constantly iterating to improve how we deliver high quality products.
● Assist with building, documenting and maintaining advanced applications in various spaces.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features.
● Work with outside data sources and APIs.
● Create automated tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Contribute to implementation, testing, and product release. Conduct tasks and assignments with minimal direction to contribute to team objectives.
● Participate in technical planning and architectural exercises.
● Diagnose and resolve production problems with minimal assistance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years software development experience required.
- Proven working experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Professional experience programming Java.
- Experience with React, and other modern JS frameworks.
- Experience in software testing and/or debugging and project management skills.
- Experience collaboratively developing with Git or other version control systems.
- Experience with:
- REST APIs and microservices.
- Responsive HTML/CSS design.
- Unix/Linux use, scripting and tools.
- Database experience.
- Mobile Development an advantage.