An educational technology company that partners with top colleges and universities nationwide to bring their degree programs online, is looking to engage an early- to mid-career Marketing professional in a work-from-home, part-time role that requires a 20 hour/week commitment for the foreseeable future.
We are interested in hearing from qualified individuals who can offer consistent dayside availability for meetings, calls and e-mail communications. Some assigned work may be done outside of regular business hours.
The Marketing Outreach Associate will be responsible for supporting content marketing outreach efforts on behalf of the client company's university partners and web properties.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven and will demonstrate exceptional organization, communication, and writing skills. This individual will primarily be responsible for fulfilling targeted list building needs on a project basis. S/he should be able to demonstrate an understanding of search engines, CRM tools, and email/social media use to establish strategic relationships that secure link placements. S/he will be able to navigate today’s multimedia landscape to identify, engage and cultivate thought-leaders and influencers.
Brainstorm Creative Resources has supported the client organization since 2016 and we have been working particularly closely with them throughout much of the last year. We can share the organization name, the hiring manager's credentials, information about our work history with the organization and examples of the types of products that might be produced in this role, with the most well qualified applicants.
* Curate and scale targeted outreach lists based on research and guidance from priority site leaders, and following instructions provided in outreach briefs.
* Independently research contacts and websites relevant to the content marketing assets being pitched, including staying current on search trends, newsletters, and the media landscape.
* Report to Sr. Digital Outreach leadership with successes, progress, and opportunities.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* Direct, previous experience in a similar role is not a requirement, but preferred. Similar experience in research, prospect generation, or any type of targeted list building in a digital marketing capacity will be helpful in this role.
* Familiarity with organic marketing concepts, especially SEO, link building, and content marketing.
* Ability to work quickly and independently, producing research and outreach lists within deadlines.
We are always most interested in talking with individuals who are currently living in or have a permanent address in Washington, DC, Maryland or Virginia. For this role, other acceptable locations include the following areas and nearby municipalities: New York City; Denver, CO; Boca Raton, FL and Phoenix, AZ. All work can be done remotely (i.e. from your home). You will not need to visit the organization's offices, which are in Maryland. It is worth mentioning that much of the organization's full-time staff works remotely year-round.
We are seeking well qualified individuals who are interested in the following situation:
(1) time commitment of at least 20 hours/week;
(2) for the foreseeable future;
(3) with dayside communications availability required;
(4) working entirely from a remote location (your home, etc.).
Brainstorm Creative Resources strives to pay competitively. For this scope of work we are suggesting a rate range of $25/hour to $30/hour.
It is unlikely (but not impossible) that we will be able to pay appropriately qualified early career professionals near the top of the stated rate range. Alternatively, more highly experienced professionals whose resumes communicate substantial, relevant experience can expect that we will make a strong case to our client, to pay you near or at the top of the range.
The actual rate offered will be commensurate with your experience and will largely be based on the following factors: credentials as detailed in your resume, your portfolio or other example work submitted, your interview experiences with Brainstorm Creative Resources and/or our client, and quality of reference providers and references provided.
Brainstorm Creative Resources is a recruiting and staffing firm that has been focused on placing creative and editorial professionals into freelance and full-time positions with Washington, DC-area employers since 2003.
If you are reading this job description at our Application Portal please follow the instructions included below. If you are reading this job description elsewhere, please visit us at http://www.brainstormresources.com. Within our website you can click anywhere you see "Find Work" buttons or text to view all currently open positions. Please follow these steps when you apply:
1) Closely read the complete job description to ensure that you are a terrific fit for the opportunity.
2) If you are a returning applicant please enter your e-mail address and password, and then add the opportunity to your "My Jobs" list.
3) If you have not applied with Brainstorm previously, click the "Apply For This Position" button.
4) During the application process please make sure to:
-> Provide all details requested as you are completing your personal profile (including links to sample work online),
-> Upload a resume and cover letter.
We expect all interested parties to support their application with a resume, work samples, salary request and cover letter (or at least a brief note) that clearly indicates their fitness for the position. Applicants who inquire without submitting these items should not expect to receive a response. Brainstorm Creative Resources and the hiring organization are EEO employers.