|Site:||NL-CA (Corner Brook) | CORNER BROOK|
|# of openings:||1|
We are seeking a Maintenance Planner who will report to the Maintenance Superintendent and be responsible for the development of weekly and monthly work plans. The Successful Candidate will be working closely with the maintenance and operations teams to accomplish the following:
Create, print and communicate weekly work schedule for maintenance.
Review Schedule needs with maintenance supervisor, production planning dept.
Ensure all planned parts are available to maintenance team prior to scheduling.
Solve planning issues with production representatives like job priority, due date, work scope
Track maintenance backlog and critical work
Create, maintain and optimize the maintenance program with the maintenance team.
Define the parts required for predictive and preventative maintenance and define appropriate part stocking strategy to optimize overall plant cost and reliability.
Create yearly PM workload analysis and review PM strategy accordingly.
Close all planned Work Orders once completed with required details so that all information is properly documented.
Create standard work instruction for repetitive type of work.
Ensure drawings updates are done for all equipment modification done.
The Successful candidate should have:
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years of work experience in a heavy industrial or manufacturing environment; work experience in the Pulp and Paper industry would be an asset
• Progressive supervisory and/or management experience
• Maintenance aptitude
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Capacity to exercise problem solving techniques in the analysis of a problem
• Proficient use of computers (ie. Microsoft Office, JDE, etc)
Successful candidate will be required to submit a Certificate of Conduct from a local police agency or the RCMP before commencing employment.
Corner Brook Pulp and Paper Limited is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Corner Brook Pulp and Paper Limited, but only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
|Back to Search Results