Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Maintain inventory of products in workstations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Assemble electronic assemblies to IPC610 using microscope and hand soldering irons, using lead-free and lead solder.
- Hand soldering various printed circuit boards and point-to-point wiring.
- Hand soldering of small electronic components.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Knowledge of ESD, board handling, and safety practices
- 2+ years of experience using an SRT PCB Soldering Rework Station Machine
- At least 5+ years PCBA soldering experience including SMT and pin through-hole parts including BGA.
- Team player with a good attitude
- Availability to work 7 AM – 3:30PM, Monday – Friday
Working with Paramit, you will be at the forefront of technology and a part of making a difference in the medical device and life science instrument industries. These industries touch an immeasurable amount of people, communities, countries, and our world.
At Paramit, we are committed to excellence at every level in the organization. As a manufacturer and designer of highly complex medical devices and life science instruments, we are acutely aware of our responsibility to those who will use the products we make one day. As a result, Paramit is obsessive about doing things the right way, going beyond FDA requirements, and ensuring that every finished product is safe and reliable.