Mechanical Receiving Inspector
|Location:||Paramit - Corporate Headquarter|
|# of openings:||1|
Paramit is a rapidly growing international medical device contract design and manufacturing company that designs and manufactures high-quality medical and life sciences instruments. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, we offer a rewarding work environment with global opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused culture. We are seeking a Mechanical Receiving Inspector to join our team.
As our Mechanical Receiving Inspector, you will be responsible for ensuring the overall quality in your assigned areas through the management of the regulatory, company, and customer policies, programs, and work instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Follow documented Mechanical Inspection process instructions
• Verify Mechanical parts meet inspection plan/drawing requirements
• Document and Communicate part rejection reasons following the MRB process
• Process Shortage and urgent parts ahead of other workload
• Systematically maintain accurate inspection and receiving records
• Move accepted inspected material as needed to the stockroom
• Perform other duties as defined by department management
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a mechanical inspector with working knowledge of manual inspection using hand tools such as Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gages, Pins, and Go/No-Go gages
• Must be able to read and interpret inspection requirements on mechanical part drawings and perform inspections to determine part acceptance status
• Must be able to efficiently and effectively perform mechanical inspection duties
• Must exhibit good communication skills in written and verbal English
• Must be self-motivated with the personal drive to excel at their job
• Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Must be able to work on your feet and/or seated for extended periods of time (6-8 hours per day and lift 30-50lb boxes repeatedly)
Standing at the forefront of technology with Paramit, you will be a part of our team making a difference in the medical device and life science instrument industries, which touches an immeasurable amount of people, communities, countries, and our world.
At Paramit we are committed to excellence at every level in the organization. As a manufacturer of highly complex, medical devices and instruments, we are acutely aware of our responsibility to those who will one day use the products we make. As a result, Paramit is obsessive about doing things the right way, going beyond FDA requirements, and ensuring that every finished product is safe and reliable.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results