Director, Financial Management Leader
Castro & Company is a dedicated audit, advisory, and accounting CPA firm headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, providing Federal Government clients services. Named Best Place to Work in 2017, 2018, and 2020 by the Washington Business Journal, we are dedicated to helping our clients accomplish their strategic goals while providing our people a diverse and inclusive environment to thrive and succeed. Castro & Company employees are part of a learning culture with challenging career development opportunities. We encourage teamwork and collaboration, reward excellence, and respect and value diversity.
We seek a Director, Financial Management Leader to contribute to the Firm's growth by delivering solutions and business development activities across our Federal clients' Financial Management. Services are primarily focused on Federal reporting requirements, complex automation, and data analysis while providing transformative solutions to the Federal government that enhances auditability and promote an environment of continuous improvement and process optimization.
As a Director, Financial Management Leader, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Actively providing guidance and expertise to team members as well as participating directly in the performance of engagement procedures, mainly focusing on complex, judgmental, and specialized issues in areas related to high-risk accounting, auditing, and reporting matters;
- Leveraging professional relationships that result in potential business opportunities while leading business development efforts through proactive management of the capture and proposal development phases;
- Promoting new ideas, services, and solutions to team members and clients that promote accomplishing objectives of the engagement strategy which complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement;
- Ensuring practice personnel understands clients' needs and expectations and can deliver service on time with minimal disruption to the client;
- Collaborating with Executive Leadership in setting goals to improve overall competitiveness and profitability of the organization and execute agreed-upon strategies;
- Achieving or exceeding annual business development goals while managing and sustaining an annual revenue line of $1,500,000.
- Active CPA License
- Active Department of Defense Secret Clearance preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience leading complex financial management engagements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficient in the use of MS Suite applications, including MS Power BI, Access, Excel, SharePoint, Project, and Visio preferred.
Castro & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, and any other classification protected by law.