The incumbent will manage the coordination, delivery, and execution of MBA Education suite of live, instructor led course offerings. This includes in-person training, such as classroom courses and workshops, and live, online offerings including webinars and instructor-guided online courses (IGOLs). Incumbent is the main point of contact for instructors, subject matter experts (SMEs), and students throughout the duration of the course. The ultimate priority for the incumbent is to enable a positive experience for students that will help them grow in their careers as real estate finance professionals. This position requires out-of-town travel for most of the classroom and workshop offerings.
- Manage the end-to-end coordination of MBA Education’s suite of live and instructor-led training offerings, which includes webinars, instructor-guided online courses, and in-person classroom and workshop events.
- Act as main point-of-contact for students, instructors, 3rd party vendors, and on-site staff for all course offerings.
- Provide on-site support for in-person offerings and troubleshoot issues related to course as they occur. Support instructors with the delivery and facilitation of group exercises and activities as needed.
- Initiate communication and confirm instructor assignments for all scheduled events.
- Manage instructor/speaker relationships, conducting necessary conference calls or training to ensure trainers are prepared, understand our technology, and aware of client and/or content expectations.
- Work with Content Team to ensure course content and materials are updated and instructors are working from the most recent content.
- Evaluate faculty performance and collect student evaluations to ensure instructors are meeting goals and objectives. Provide feedback to instructors, as necessary.
- Source course location and negotiate applicable agreements for course site, including physical location, needed Audio/Visual equipment, catering, and room set up.
- Stay abreast of industry news and developments, and work with MBA staff and policy leaders and third-party subject matter experts to develop topics and subject matter for future training offerings.
- Cultivate existing relationships with subject matter experts to formulate new topics.
- For private classroom events, work with client and MBA Education Sales Team to ensure needs to goals and objectives of the training are understood and met through the training. Provide on-site management of course if requested in contract.
- Review MBA web store and MBA.org to ensure that logistical information for offering is accurately and succinctly messaged.
- Ensure the timely collection of all course related expenses, including but not limited to instructor fees, instructor expenses, course materials, catering, and MBA staff expenses.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure marketing and messaging of event promotions is timely and accurate.
- Must be open to managing newly developed programs from inception to execution.
- Work with legal and subject matter experts to ensure that existing library of Compliance Essentials resource materials are maintained and updated for accuracy. Work with internal stakeholders to identify potential for new materials.
- Promote availability of resources and update to materials through various MBA and non-MBA channels.
- Process revenue share payments as needed.
Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 of training, education, and/or event management experience required. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to provide clear communication to students, members, instructors, and vendors. Previous experience with Association Management System (Aptify) and Learning Management System (WBT/TopClass) preferred. Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Trade association experience and knowledge of mortgage finance is a plus. Must be willing and able to travel (up to 40% of job) and be comfortable speaking in large group settings. Given the extensive travel and new virtual environment, candidate must be able to manage workload, be a self-starter, self-sufficient, resourceful and deliver programs with minimal supervision and maintain high degree of proficiency while traveling and working remotely.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.