The MIL Corp is seeking a IT Administrative Specialist for full-time positions as part of an ongoing contract in Washington DC.
- Tier 1 technicians provide customer service support during one of three 8-hour shifts, by responding to IT issues, requests for service, and inquiries pertaining to IT equipment and peripherals
- Manage service requests, escalating as appropriate with follow up to resolution.
- Provide FCR first call resolution to commonly known issues
- Log calls and issues into the incident management system (ServiceNow), and escalates calls and issues to other support Teams when necessary
- Does not require overnight on-call rotation
- Provide Account Management support modifying profiles, setting up accounts, creation and modifications of distribution lists, security groups and email contacts
- Assists in providing Documentation support creating and updating technical and standard operating procedures
- Ability to attain and maintain a federal security clearance
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by a work history reflecting ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and producing quality work with demanding timelines
- Knowledge of networking, Windows 7 and 10
- Must be detail oriented, particularly when multitasking
- Knowledge of network printer troubleshooting
- Ability to develop alternative solutions to solve Tier 1 technical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality
- Excellent administrative skills: organized, efficient, and versatile
- Experience modifying access to shared drives; working with Remote Access and mobile devices
- High school degree or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination.
- Experience with the ServiceNow Workflow product
- HDI Customer Service Representative Certification (HDI-CSR)
- ITIL Foundations 2011 (v4), Security+, A+ certifications and/or other relevant certifications
- 2+ years related experience working on civilian federal government agency contract(s)
- Associates degree/minimum two (2) years college in related field or equivalent
- Ability to train others
- Current, active Public Trust or Secret clearance highly desirable
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you’re fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.