The MIL Corporation seeks a Help Desk Support III Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, South Carolina location. As a member of the Customer Support Desk, the successful candidate will provide financial system and business process analyst support by phone and email to both overseas and domestic customers.
- Provide first line of support to customers by taking incoming calls and emails, creating a Case in a Case Management System to record the details of the incident, and to document the resolution of the issue
- Assist the customer through the entire process of research, gathering data, performing analysis, and resolving the issue
- Coordinate with cashiers, accountants, Financial Management Officers, functional contacts, cashier monitors and other day to day users on multiple software programs designed to manage all aspects of financial operation domestically and overseas
- Create reports primarily used to track performance metrics for the Customer Support Desk
- Utilizing MS Outlook, draft, edit, obtain clearance on, and then release Informational email broadcasts, System Interruption broadcasts, and Software Release broadcasts to financial management staff worldwide
- Draft articles for publication in a self-help tool, Knowledge Base, which details in a Q&A format the resolution provided in the Case Management System for common customer questions on financial systems and financial management issues
- Appropriately escalate to Tier II analysts more complex, data-related issues which require testing
- Some experience providing technical support in high-volume call centers or prior experience performing help desk support for large, complex financial systems, as well as knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations and procedures
- Ability to multi-task, to logically trouble-shoot software and system applications, and to learn quickly with little guidance. On-the-job training will be provided to familiarize the incumbent with the software systems to be supported
- Four year degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, or a related field such as computer science or business administration or a HS/GED and 6-8 years' of equivalent relevant work experience
- Three years of relevant professional experience supporting the development, analysis, testing, or implementation of mainframe or client-server based financial systems
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination
- Experience with Momentum financial management systems
BA/BS in accounting or a related field such as computer science or business administration or a HS/GED and 6-8 years' of equivalent relevant work experience
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust issued by DoS.
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you’re fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.