The MIL Corporation seeks a Business Analysis, Senior Associate (Installation Support) to support a Federal Government client on site in Washington, DC.
- Advise the client to achieve audit readiness, provide management responses to NFRs, and provide both short and long-term project sustainment goals.
- Identify deficiencies/problems and formulate actionable recommendations or process improvements for deficiency resolution to remediate audit issues, CAPS, and assist to develop internal controls.
- Provide audit consultation/advisory services to effectively manage leases and to provide senior executive level management with timely and accurate information for approval, awareness, or risk mitigation.
- Develop concept of operations plans (CONOPS) to synchronize reports, recurring schedules, incorporate both internal and external high-level priorities.
- Complete relevant internal and external standard operating procedure (SOP) and reference guide reviews.
- Develop templates and provide SOP updates for any discovered gaps or deficiencies based on any reviews.
- Conduct technical reviews for accounting procedures and financial transactions.
- Holds a four-year degree from an accredited college/ university with major/concentration in a relevant field including but not limited to:
- Mathematics/ Actuarial sciences
- Real Estate
- Environmental Science
- Government and Public Administration
- Experience of ten or more years in one of following but not limited to:
- Business Strategy
- Transformational Change Management
- Human Resources
- Business Process re-engineering
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Property, Plant, and Equipment
- Heritage Assets
- Environmental Liabilities
- Actuarial sciences
- Imputed costs
- Data analysis
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination
- Familiarity with Federal Government
- Experience with DOD or Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- CPA or CGFM certification
BA/BS in relevant field listed above
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you’re fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.