Plant Laborer/Operator - What will You Do?
Act as responsible point person for all plant related requirements;
- Maintain complete and accurate reporting of daily batching;
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with all concrete or ready-mixed personnel, including transportation managers, drivers, dispatch and customer service, while maintaining transparent and professional communications at all times;
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with Quality Control (QC), production and maintenance staff;
- Identify daily and long-term potential plant issues relative to the production and on-time delivery of material;
- Maintain and control minimum plant raw material inventories essential for manufacturing, production and delivery to meet consumer needs and demands;
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by the Business.
Requirments - What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma/GED;Associate Degree from accredited Trade/Technical Institution a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in aggregates;
- Knowledge base in concrete or HMA design, quality manufacturing and delivery;
- Mechanical inclination;
- Able to successfully pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and audiogram;
- Able to successfully meet NESL standards for MVR and Criminal Background Check;
- Able to collaborate and communicate across the Business;
- Capable of building professional relationships with leaders and external networks;
- Excellent customer service orientation;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Laser focus attention to detail with the discipline to ensure accurate and quality work;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Competitive Benefit Package - Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Vacation, Life Insurance, etc.
- Career Growth - We pride ourselves in developing employees and promoting from within.
- Stable Industry - Our materials are in high demand year over year.
- Winters Off - We usually shut down during the winter months, but benefits remain active year round.
What is a NESL Career?
- BUILD AMERICA - Our work goes directly toward rebuilding America's infrastrure.
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people and communities we serve.
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results.
- Thrive in a people-driven family owned company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. (NESL) is a privately held company, priding itself on being Pennsylvania’s largest aggregate producer/supplier and not to mention, leader in heavy highway construction. Founded in 1924, the company boasts over 2,200 employees helping to build America from the ground up! Headquartered in New Enterprise, PA, our footprint encompasses 59 quarries, 3 sand deposits, 30 hot mix asphalt plants, 19 fixed and portable ready mix concrete plants and 3 lime distribution centers throughout PA and Western NY.
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Minorities and females are encouraged to apply