The ABA Program Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations of the in-home ABA Program. This position works collaboratively with the insurance department. This position is responsible for hiring, scheduling, and program management.
This is a full time position in Farmingdale, New York 11758
- Accept and process referrals.
- Manage client authorizations and work with the team when authorization issues arise.
- Recruit, hire, and place Behavior Technicians and Behavior Analyst with families around the 5 boroughs of New York City.
- Collaborate field providers and families.
- Audit the implementation of treatment programs and files.
- Ensure quality by managing the annual and ongoing training of the clinical teams.
- Collaborate and build rapport with clients and employees.
- Must have experience in case or service coordination, staffing and recruitment.
- Education minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or Special Education.
- Computer systems fluency: ability to learn new programs rapidly. Familiarity with Central Reach or simillar systems.
- Familiarity with the field of Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disabilities.
- Must be able to work in the office 40 hours per week.
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail and effective communication.
- Understanding of HIPAA and adherence to all policies.
Job Type: Full Time
- Office Administration: 1 year