Active referrals in Brooklyn and Manhattan. We are excited to annouce out partnership with CentralReach.
The categories below describe the opportunities offered to current Behavior Analysts (BCaBA, BCBA, BCBA-D) and individuals who are taking coursework towards becoming a Behavior Analyst. Those working towards certification and licensure should inquire about our services within the Special Education Programs, or Behavior Technician opportunities.
Behavior Analysis within the Special Education Programs
- Support Special Education Teachers' understanding of evidence-based practice and Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Conduct/Train Teachers to use skills assessments, ABBLS-R, VBMAPP, AFLS Assessment, or other related skills assessments
- Create behavioral goals, assist teacher with implementing behavior change procedures
- Ensure data collection systems are being implemented, assist with skills and behavior tracking
- Maintain communication with the family and teachers. Holds team meetings Adhering to ethical
- Standards in HIPAA and BCBA Code of Ethics.
- Work effectively with the Clinical Team on new projects.
- Meets weekly paperwork requirements
ABA Clinical Scope: Licensed Behavior Analysts
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and train staff in appropriate programs and behavioral techniques used for training individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Provide clinical supervision of ABA programs for individuals with Autism at home and the community.
- Knowledge of brief functional analysis techniques, ability to conduct Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Work with families to teach them behavior analytic procedures. Help them learn how to follow plans and objectives.
- Effective and timely documentation using web based systems.
- Timely completion all paperwork and phone contacts to caregivers, funding sources, outside agencies and schools (as appropriate) regarding treatment and development of treatment plans, goals, and objectives
Workshops and Presentations:
- Select candidates are eligible to conduct 2 hour or full day workshops as part of our professional development unit on a wide variety of topics in Applied Behavior Analysis (Enhanced Rate)
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Assistant (BCBA/BCABA), or enrolled in course work, or plan to enroll within 6 months of hire
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related field; or be completed enrolled in a Master’s program in the above, or related, fields
- Have at least 2 years of practical experience in ABA approach including assessments and intervention of children, adolescents, and/or adults with behavioral concerns
- Knowledge of assessment tools, VB-MAPP, ABBLS-R, or similar assessment tools, and data collection systems.
- Knowledge of Functional Behavior Assessments, (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Planning (BIP)
ABA Clinical Scope:
- Must be Licensed Behavior Analyst in New York State
- Full Access to CentralReach Practice Management Software
- Full access to Professional Development Workshops including Type 2 CEU events.
- Flexible case locations tailored to your geographic preferences, not our roster.
- Telehealth and In-Person cases available.
- Bi-weekly payment options: Do not wait until the end of the month to get paid.
Please see our other Current Offerings and Refer a Friend!
To speak with a Talent Acquisition Specialist please call 718-264-1640
About New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc.:
New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc. has been a leader in the educational/healthcare services arena for over 30 years. Founded in 1986, the company plays an integral part in both the public and private health care sectors. NYTPS is a multidisciplinary agency, with placements available for Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, LCSW's, LMHC's, Psychologists (PHD and PsyD), School Psychologists and Special Education Teachers and Behavior Analysts. Our placements include a wide variety of setting such as, but not limited to, preschools, schools, home care, nursing homes, long and short term care facilities. We are proud of our reputation of excellence and commitment to providing services in compliance with local, state and federal guidelines. We pride ourselves in working with only the most experienced clinicians that are interested in making a difference in the lives of others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V
NYTPS/NYTPSSP complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact NYTPS Inc, at 718-264- 1640 or at firstname.lastname@example.org