Coach Operator (Bus Driver)
The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Coach Operators (Bus Drivers) for our 24/7 operation. This position requires operating a transit bus and transporting passengers in a safe and professional manner, in accordance with Company policy and local, county, state and federal rules and regulations. Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- No CDL required to apply
- No experience required — we'll train you on everything
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s License
- No moving violations in the past 24 months
- No convictions within the past 5 years
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
Excellent Pay/Affordable Benefits for You and Your Family
- Paid training @ $17.41 per hour up to $24.00/hour
- Six-week free training program to obtain CDL License
- A full benefits package paid time off, medical & dental, retirement, pension, and more
- Participation in County Employee Retirement System (CERS)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- On-site Fitness Center
- Free transportation for employees
- Uniform allowance
If a closing date is shown on the job posted, you must apply before midnight (12:00 a.m.) of the date prior. Example: If the closing date is October 10, the posting is open for applications on October 9 until 12:00 a.m. Applications are not accepted on the closing date.
Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the community we serve. Applicants shall not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the position.
TARC is a Drug Free Workplace