The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) has an opportunity for an experienced; team oriented and energetic Operations Supervisor. This position manages and monitors coach operator performance and routes while coaches are in service. Supervise during special events and also conduct security checks on various routes. Conducts investigations of customer complaints and assists with accident investigation. This position will also perform administrative functions including posting bulletins, writing detours and filling in for office personnel. Responsible for drafting, updating and implementing operating policies and procedures as needed in accordance with the agencies goals and objectives.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in transit operations.
- Valid Driver's license and hold or be able to earn a Commercial Driver's License.
- Safe driving record
- Comprehensive knowledge of TARC service area is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prepare clear, concise and comprehensive reports, presentations and other written materials for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) required.
Starting salary $52,000/annually.
Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the community we serve. Applicants shall not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the position.