Hostler (Bus Cleaner)
The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is seeking a Hostler (Bus Cleaner) for our 24/7 operation. Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
At TARC we believe in valuing all employees Our motto of Teamwork, Appreciation, Respect, and Communication provides a foundation for success in operations and delivering exceptional service to our customers, passengers, and community. We are seeking individuals who pride themselves in attendance, safety and customer service.
- High School diploma or GED
- 18 years of age
- Current valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Class B CDL with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements (CDL Permit is acceptable if obtained prior to date of hire)
- Successful performance on test(s)
- Hostler starting hourly rate of $20.76
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Participation in County Employee Retirement System
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle driving review.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the position.