The Business/Analyst Manager (BAM) is a key position responsible for managing and supervising financial, human resources, property, procurement, subcontracts, and software licenses and related deliverables associated with operating, maintaining, sustaining, and securing the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) satellite ground systems. Will be the key interface between ERT Program Manager / Deputy PM, the Contracting Officer's Representative (for business issues), customer financial management, ERT Business Infrastructure (accounting, project controls, HR, and contracts), and subcontractor business managers for business related reporting, oversight, and planning. Will work closely with the PM and Deputy PM to ensure that contractual performance and activities flow seamlessly into the ERT Corporate and Government business planning and reporting functions. Will work to enhance employee dedication to quality while fostering a culture of respect, trust and integrity. Will serve as the lead authority in financial administration and provides timely, high-quality reports and deliverables meeting all requirements. Specific duties include:
- Create and maintain a comprehensive file management structure for the OMS business / financial / contract documents deliverables repository that shall be segmented by each task order.
- Ensure all financial and business deliverables are submitted on time.
- Provide inputs to the Quarterly Program Review Status Package including staffing, contract funds status report, other direct cost (ODC) status/plan/forecast, maintenance plan status, and a table containing all required contract metrics from all task orders.
- Deliver a monthly Consolidated Contract Financial Report.
- Support meetings to provide status of contract activities covering financial activities, and regularly scheduled status meetings.
- Provide a Contract Funds Status Report to the Government (monthly) for each task order.
- Submit to the Government monthly invoices for each individual task order.
- Provide and maintain an annual Spend Plan for Government approval.
- Provide a Staffing Plan after contract award and maintain the staffing plan throughout the contract.
- Maintain and provide a contract Staffing List covering all task orders weekly and show vacancies and onboarding status.
- Maintain and provide a list of all training taken by the contract staff relevant to, or required by, work performed on the Contract.
- Coordinate and report on Government-directed travel.
- Ensure staff provide completed travel request forms for non-emergency travel to the COR.
- Track all travel requests/forms and coordinate with the COR for approvals. Provide travel summary reports as part of invoices and as requested.
- Assist the Government in identifying training for Government and Contractor personnel that will improve operations, maintenance, and sustainment of Assigned Systems. Provide reports on training taken by OMS staff as requested.
- Oversee and support hardware and hardware maintenance procurements via other direct charges (ODCs). Maintain current list and status of hardware maintenance purchases.
- Oversee and support software and software maintenance procurements via ODCs. Maintain current list and status of all software licenses and software support.
- Oversee and support software license management.
- Oversee and support shipping and receiving.
- Oversee and support property management and accountability. Create, update, and deliver a monthly audit report of property assets, which includes the disposition of any assets that have been removed from the inventory.
- Oversee semi-annual and annual touch inventory and deliver a Discrepancy Property Audit Report to the Property Custodian.
- Support contract / task order transitions by planning, and supporting transition activities, oversight, and reporting.
- Provide key inputs to Phase-In Transition Plans for each task order as required.
- Support transfer of operations, inventory, assets, accounts, passwords, permissions, administrative records, and files including software license and hardware warranty information.
- Respond to ad hoc data requests, data calls, and management inquiry with timely, accurate, and complete information, reports, presentations, and data.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings and provide meeting action items, presentations, reports, and meeting notes as required.
- Attain and maintain expert level skills in business management techniques and tools, and general office automation tools.
- Develop an individual development plan for annual skill refreshment / enhancement and meet the IDP goals.
- Provide briefings / training on the business management topics, tools, use, features, capabilities to managers and staff members.
- Seek to improve overall contract performance by supporting business activities, process improvement, innovation, training, and collaboration to inform teammates and facilitate / expedite work in new and innovative ways.
6+ years of experience and training in accounting, project control, contracting, project management, and/or human resources management. Familiarity with ISO 9001 and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) DEV and SVC practices. Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including ability to communicate effectively with customer and contractor senior management. Teamwork experience and skills in communicating with teams. Expert level skill with Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel.
- Experience supporting Federal IT, systems development, systems engineering projects
- Experience with Unanet, ADP, Taleo, ERT Simplified EVM (SEVM), Dashboards, Sunflower property management system.
Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility.
BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent.