Integrated Campaign Manager 2021 - REMOTE
Urban One is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Digital Client Services Team. The Integrated Campaign Manager’s primary responsibility is to oversee the pre-planning, execution, optimization and reporting of digital advertising campaigns across our local Urban One markets. The successful Integrated Campaign Manager will have experience executing and optimizing digital marketing flights including display, streaming video, streaming audio, social media, email, SMS and more.
Candidate will work closely with the Digital Sales Manager, their radio counterparts on the local radio station level, and will be capable of adapting to the changing trends and needs of advertisers in digital media technologies, emerging media platforms and radio for promotions and advertising. Position will report to the Vice President of Digital Operations.
Integrated Campaign Manager position is a partial to full-time remote position. Candidate should be based in one of the following Urban One markets: Atlanta, GA, Baltimore, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH, Dallas, TX, Raleigh, NC, or Washington, DC.
The position includes the following duties in the area of digital campaign activation, execution and reporting:
- Assist in the management of digital sales efforts of Radio One local radio sales staffs including:
- Work with Digital Sales Managers in multiple markets to set-up local and regional digital advertising campaigns
- Oversee campaign progress, optimizing results to ensure delivery
- Assist the local Digital Sales Manager in providing reporting on campaigns running across R One Digital platforms
- Work closely with the Creative Services and Development Team to oversee production, digital design, and copywriting for any unique online and/or multi-media promotions
- Ongoing coordination with Digital Sales Managers on local digital sales marketing strategy
- Work closely with the ad sales team to maximize all available advertising inventory
- Coordinate campaign pricing approval with the market Digital Sales Manager of all locally sold online ad deals
- Integrate materials from research and digital media ad sales/business development departments into concepts and presentations
- Prepare formal presentations for client meetings
- Work closely with all Radio One owned & operated radio station's sales and marketing staff on relevant sales promotion opportunities
- Follow-through and ensure successful trafficking of all promotional advertising elements
- Thorough understanding of sweepstakes, contests and promotions, including the management of all promotional elements from start to finish that comprise a successful promotional/contest campaign (e.g. legal rules, prizing, contest fulfillment)
- Compile materials for post-campaign client recap
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum 2 years’ experience in media, marketing, advertising or related experience; or equivalent professional experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines. They must be able to work closely with all ad sales, research, product, and tech business development staff, and manage multiple projects. They must be able to articulate the Interactive One Local vision and strategy.
Candidate must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Experience using Microsoft Teams is a plus. Should have extensive knowledge of digital media, advertising and copywriting. Understanding of basic graphic design skills and experience with Photoshop will be beneficial. Experience working Facebook Business Manager is a plus. Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, comfortable making presentations to all size groups (5-50).
- Demonstrated ability to perform all related job functions.
- Either currently living in the market identified for his/her regional headquarters or willing to relocate there.
- Demonstrated ability to “evangelize” digital media advertising, marketing and sales.
- Strong digital marketing ideation skills.
- Proven ability of successfully handling digital pre-sales and post-sales processes as noted in the job description.
- Demonstrable characteristics of a self-starter including, but not limited to, being self-directed, taking initiative, being accountable, having problem-solving and decision-making skills and having the ability to operate with minimal supervision.