“Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).”
Interactive One ( www.interactiveone.com) is powered by the mission to create an online community that provides rich content and digital products that engage, entertain and inspire the lives of African Americans.
We are the #1 digital platform for the Multi-Cultural Millennials, reaching millions of users each month through a suite of content, social, and local radio offerings. iOne owns and operates a number of branded destinations, including HipHopWired (Hip Hop x Technology),GlobalGrind (Millennials), HelloBeautiful (Women), MadameNoire (Women’s Lifestyle), NewsOne (Affluent), Bossip (Celebrity News & Gossip) and TheUrbanDaily (Men), as well as social networking sites such as BlackPlanet, and more than 50 local radio sites. Interactive One was launched in 2008 by Radio One, Inc. [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, radio-one.com] to complement its existing portfolio of media companies targeting Black Americans.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Integrated Marketing, the Associate Manager’s primary focus will be to help craft sales strategies and creative solutions in response to RFPs as well as help build a roster of off-the-shelf and custom program offerings to support and drive the sales process. He/she will also develop and maintain new and existing sales materials to illustrate product & sponsorship offerings and facilitate sales efforts.
- Respond to RFP, RFI and general Sales Requests: concept and formulate both large- and small-scale ideas into innovative, marketable programs that are custom-made for specific client initiatives and their associated KPIs
- Collaborate and brainstorm with sales in the creation of digitally led opportunities to meet advertiser/agency objectives
- Create client presentations
- Leverage existing research tools & resources to tell the One Solution story in response to RFPs and Proactive Pitches
- Execute proposed campaign and marketing solutions
- Create and distribute post-campaign recap with quantitative and qualitative results
- Champion and help implement the vision and go-to-market strategy and digital sales positioning
- Develop marketing materials communicating the go-to-market strategy and digital sales positioning inclusive of category decks, sponsorship tentpoles and other relevant material to help drive incremental sales
- Help enforce the framework and process to manage the execution and implementation of sales campaigns
- Translate and integrate materials from editorial and video/business development departments into sellable concepts and presentations
- Accompany sales team on calls
- Help oversee and manage the iOne Digital Sales Site
- Manage internal and external vendor relationships
- Comply with Network and Urban One’s mandatory trainings and adhere to related course deadlines
- Minimum 2-years of digital advertising sales marketing experience
- BS / BA degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Team player – ability to take direction and feedback
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Dedicated and driven work ethic
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable speaking in front of groups of all sizes (5-50)
- Outstanding computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, Canva, ClearSlide, Custom Show; knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- General knowledge and understanding of all other media platforms (television, social, radio)
- Closely meet “Qualifications” noted above or be able to demonstrate that he/she is capable of acquiring them.
- Either currently living in New York or willing to relocate there.
- Demonstrated ability to “evangelize” digital media advertising, marketing and sales.
- Ability to educate sales teams on integrated marketing programs, offerings and processes.
- Superior digital marketing ideation skills.
- Ability to manage others.
- Knowledge of iOne Digital properties and platforms.
- Ability to earn and retain the respect of peers, colleagues and management.
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
- We believe in ideas that matter. To our clients. To the audiences we serve. To us. We don't care about the size of the idea as long as it makes a meaningful difference.
- We challenge everything. No thought. No point of view. No industry convention. Nothing is off limits. No idea is too great to be challenged when it comes to exploring ways to make things better.
- We have high expectations. We require the most out of each other because we know that the highest levels of achievement cannot take place without the highest levels of expectations.
- We take risks. Not any risks, but smart risks. The type of risks that can propel us to new heights. We embrace failure as long as we are aiming for the mountaintops and finding new lessons in the instances where we happen to fall short.
- We are humble giants. We are the best at what we do without the cockiness to go along with it. We are nice people who sit confidently at the top of our craft. To us, actions will always speak louder than words.
- We take care. Of our responsibilities. Of the work. Of our reputation. And most of all, of each other. Beyond being accountable, we are committed to never let each other fail. We partner until the work tells us it’s done. No agenda is higher than the one uniting us all.