Hyatt Place Fort Worth in partnership with Silverton Casino, LLC is seeking an Assistant General Manager for Hyatt Place located in the heart of the Historic Stockyards. With bold Texas overtones, our 101 beautifully appointed guestrooms offer the perfect combination of convenience, comfort, and Southern hospitality. The Fort Worth Historic Stockyard district covers 125 acres over 15 square blocks containing legendary landmarks and world famous cuisine. If you can envision weekly championship rodeos, train/trail and horse-drawn carriage rides, along with daily cattle drives in the horizon, your trail for a new career starts here!
Responsible for all aspects of the operation, including Guest and Team Member satisfaction, financial performance, sales and revenue generation, relations, and delivering a return on investment to ownership. Assists the General Manager in implementing hotel-wide strategies. Ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations. Builds relationships with key Guests and is involved in the sales process.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the hotel on a daily basis, assuring that the standards between the satisfaction of the customers and the financial objectives of the hotel are kept.
- Responsible to ensure that the operation performance is lined up with the pointers of performance and that the adequate measures are taken in case that has any negative variation.
- Responsible for the attainment of information to efficiently divulge them for the management team assuring that the decisions are taken in skillful time.
- Develop different procedures that allow the different departments to operate are in accordance with the adequate cost level as the forecast.
- Participate in the development of the annual budget in way to project the used prescription, expenditures and business-oriented equipment following the annual plan.
- Organization and demonstration of the correct execution of the services and tasks of each employee.
- Responsible for the operational manuals of the department are prepared and brought up to date annually.
- To participate, actively, in the development of the annual plan of marketing creating events, programming festivals and establishing way procedures to maximize the prescription of the hotel.
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Hyatt and Silverton Core Values.
- Through a positive example, actively promotes an environment conducive to high quality customer service.
- Maintain an open line of communication with leaders and team members.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Team Members, and vendors.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education & Other Requirements
- Experience as Director of Rooms/Director of Sales & Marketing in a Full-Service Hotel (minimum 3 years)
- Acute understanding of Select Service Market.
- Communication and organizational skills are of utmost importance for this position.
- Must possess clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Hotel or Hospitality Management degree an asset
- Excellent Leadership Skills